ADMINISTRATOR AND ITS CONTACT INFORMATION
The administrator of the processing of personal data is 1A Development LLC, a single reg. No. 400264236, legal address: Georgia, Tbilisi, st. Omar Khizanishvili 264.
SCOPE OF APPLICATION OF THE DOCUMENT
Personal data is information that identifies you:
- First Name, Last Name
- phone number
- email address
We may also collect the following information:
- services received or planned to be received
- telephone and electronic communication information
- other information
- individuals – clients and other recipients of services (including potential, former and existing), as well as third parties who, in connection with the provision of services to an individual (client, user) receive or transmit 1A Development any information (including contact persons, payers, etc.);
- visitors of the homepage on the Internet, which is supported by 1A Development (hereinafter – the Clients).
1A Development takes care of the protection of the confidentiality and personal data of Customers, respects the rights of Customers to the legality of the processing of personal data in accordance with the applicable legal acts – Regulation of the Parliament and Council of Europe 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and free processing of this data (the Regulation), and other applicable legal acts in the field of confidentiality and data processing.
With regard to specific methods of data processing (for example, processing cookies, etc.), environment, goals, additional specific conditions can be established, about which the Client is informed at the time when he gives the relevant data to 1A Development.
PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
1A Development processes personal data for the following purposes:
To provide the following services:
- customer identification;
- provision / maintenance of the service;
- improving existing and developing new services;
- advertising and distribution of services, or for commercial purposes;
- client service;
- consideration and processing of complaints / claims;
- customer retention, increased loyalty, satisfaction changes;
- billing administration;
- return and collection of debts;
- maintaining and improving the operation of home pages.
For business planning and analytics:
- statistics and business analysis;
- planning and accounting;
- performance measurement;
- data quality assurance;
- market research and public opinion;
- preparation of reports;
- conducting customer surveys;
- risk management in the framework of active actions;
- providing information to public administration institutions and operational entities in established external regulations, cases and volumes.
For other specific purposes, about which the client is informed at the moment when he transfers the relevant data to 1A Development.
LEGAL FRAMEWORK FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
1A Development processes the personal data of the Client, based on the following legal grounds:
- to conclude and fulfill a contract;
- for the implementation of regulations;
- with the consent of the Client – with the consent of the data subject;
- in legitimate interests – in order to realize the legitimate (legal) interests of 1A Development, arising from the existing mutual obligations between 1A Development and the Client or the law.
The legal (legitimate) interests of 1A Development are:
- commercial activities;
- verification of customer identity before concluding a contract;
- enforcement of contractual obligations;
- prevention of unreasonable financial risks for their business activities;
- saving the application and the Client’s application for the provision of services, other applications and applications, notes to them, including expressed orally, by phone, by e-mail, on the home page, etc.;
- analysis of activities to improve the homepage 1A Development;
- taking actions to retain Customers;
- database segmentation to provide more efficient services;
- design and development of services;
- advertising your services with commercial ads;
- informing on the progress of the implementation of the contract and on events essential for the implementation of the contract
conducting customer surveys about services and their experience in using them;
- fraud prevention;
- providing corporate governance, accounting and analytics of finance and business;
- ensuring efficient enterprise management processes;
- ensuring the effectiveness of the provision of services;
- providing and improving the quality of services;
- payment administration;
- administration of non-paid payments;
- appeal to public administration institutions and operational actions and to the court to protect their legal interests;
- informing the public about their work;
- processing of personal data.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Data processing in 1A Development is carried out only for specific purposes, and they are not stored longer than necessary. 1A Development has at its disposal client data necessary to provide the service it has chosen so that 1A Development can fulfill its obligations to the client.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1A Development protects Client data using the capabilities of modern technologies, taking into account the existing privacy risks and reasonably accessible organizational, financial and technical resources of 1A Development, including using the following security measures:
- data encryption during data transfer (SSL encryption);
- intrusion protection and detection programs;
- other protective measures in accordance with the current possibilities of the development of technology.
PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENT CATEGORIES
1A Development does not disclose to third parties the personal data of the client or other information obtained during the provision of services and during the term of the contract, with the exception of:
- if the data should be transferred to the relevant third party within the framework of the concluded contract in order to carry out any action necessary for the performance of the contract or a function delegated by law (for example, in the framework of bank settlements);
- according to the clear and unambiguous consent of the Client;
- persons stipulated by external regulatory enactments at their reasonable request, in the manner and amount established by external regulatory enactments;
- in cases established by external regulatory enactments, as well as to protect the legitimate interests of 1A Development, for example, when applying to a court or other state institutions against a person who has affected these legitimate interests of 1A Development.
PERSONAL DATA STORAGE AGREEMENT
1A Development stores and processes the client’s personal data as long as at least one of the following criteria exists:
- while the contract concluded with the Client is valid;
- while in the procedure established by external regulatory acts 1A Development or the Client can realize his legitimate interests (for example, file complaints or file lawsuits or conduct legal proceedings on them);
- while one of the parties has a legal obligation to store data;
- while the Client’s consent to the processing of relevant personal data is valid, unless there is another legal basis for the processing of data.
When the above circumstances end, the customer’s personal data is canceled.
CONTACT WITH CUSTOMERS
1A Development contacts customers using the contact information provided by the Client (phone number, email address, mailing address).
Communication with clients is realized on the basis of a contract (for example, coordination of the time for completion of work, information about services, etc.).
1A Development LLC
Reg. No.: 400264236
Omar Khizanishvili str.
N264, Gldani District